At GROW Center #2, residents will learn the benefits of rain gardens, rain barrels, pollinator gardens and have access to materials to build their own! Experts will also be available to field questions related to vacant lot adoption and revitalization. Register today for a workshop or a material and help green your neighborhood! Don't miss this opprotunity to also check out Baltimore Community Tool Bank and their new neighbor, the Teacher Supply Swap!
PLEASE REGISTER FOR EACH MATERIAL OR WORKSHOP YOU ARE INTERESTED IN. WE WILL TRY TO ACCOMODATE UNREGISTERED ATTENDEES, BUT AVAILABILITY OF MATERIALS IS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
FREE WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE:
- Intro to Rain Gardens: 10am-11am
- Rain Barrel Workshop: 11am-12pm
- Downspout Disconnect: 12pm-1pm
- Intro to Pollinator Gardening:1pm-2pm
- MULCH - FREE
- TREES - FREE
- NATIVE PLANTS - LOW COST
- RECLAIMED LUMBER, BRICK (WHOLE/CRUSHED), CRUSHED MARBLE - DISPLAY/AVAILABLE TO ORDER