At GROW Center #4, residents will learn how to plant and care for trees, start up their own community garden and pick up the materials to do so! Experts will also be available to field questions related to adopting a vacant lot and understanding options to improve it! Register for a workshop or a material and help green your neighborhood!
PLEASE REGISTER FOR EACH MATERIAL OR WORKSHOP YOU ARE INTERESTED IN. WE WILL TRY TO ACCOMODATE UNREGISTERED ATTENDEES, BUT AVAILABILITY OF MATERIALS IS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
FREE WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE:
- Intro to Community/Urban Gardening: 10am-11am
- Tree Planting/Care: 11am-12pm
- Adopt-a-Lot: 11am-12pm
- Placemaking for Greenspaces: 12pm-1pm
- Container Gardening: 1pm-2pm
- MULCH - FREE
- TREES - FREE
- NATIVE PLANTS - LOW COST
- RECYCLING BINS - LOW COST
- RECLAIMED LUMBER, BRICK (WHOLE/CRUSHED), CRUSHED MARBLE - DISPLAY/AVAILABLE TO ORDER